New Release: Tor Browser 11.0.2
Tor Browser 11.0.2 is now available from the Tor Browser download page and also from our distribution directory
This version updates Firefox on Windows, macOS, and Linux to 91.4.0esr. This version includes important security updates to Firefox.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 11.0.1 is:
- Windows, MacOS & Linux:
- Bug 40387: Remove some fonts on Linux
Tor Browser 11.0.2 comes with a number of known issues (please check the following list before submitting a new bug report):
- Bug 40668: DocumentFreezer & file scheme
- Bug 40382: Fonts don’t render
- Bug 40679: Missing features on first-time launch in esr91 on MacOS
- Bug 40667: AV1 videos shows as corrupt files in Windows 8.1
- Bug 40666: Switching svg.disable affects NoScript settings
- Bug 40693: Potential Wayland dependency
- Bug 40705: “visit our website” link on about:tbupdate pointing to different locations
- Bug 40706: Fix issue in https-e wasm
We encourage respectful, on-topic comments. Comments that violate our Code of Conduct will be deleted. Off-topic comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Please do not comment as a way to receive support or to report bugs on a post unrelated to a release. If you are looking for support, please see our FAQ, user support forum or ways to get in touch with us.